Labels

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Received Postcard NO-64719 from pefawm, Norway


Hilsen fra Norge: Greetings from Norway!










Stamp on the Envelope








Enclosed Stamps
































Today when I returned home, I went downstairs for the mails. I was very surprised to find a stamp I didn't recognize at the first glance(perhaps I'd been exhausted, since I stared at the word Averden and thought, oh, I didn't know there's a country called Averden.) There was yet another pleasant surprise waiting for me, though, because when I opened the envelope, there were 13 beautiful stamps and a nice postcard inside. Such a wonderful gift after this long day.
I checked out the sender Gerlinda's profile, and found out that she also has a blog for her collection(much bigger than mine, though):
http://www.roadtonorway.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment